dailyRx TV broadcasts breaking health news for patients and consumers vetted by physicians, pharmacists, and therapists. dailyRx TV publishes original segments covering research-based news on a wide range of health topics and conditions including treatments, medications, and healthy living tips. Our patient-centric news translates medical jargon into simple language the average patient can understand and act upon to make more informed health decisions.
The dailyRxTV Minute recaps the most popular news articles in just under 60 seconds.
Healthcare Consumers Want Digital Media
- 800+ million unique users visit YouTube each month (Google)
- 20% of YouTube views come from mobile devices (Google)
- 90% of the online population will regularly watch online videos by 2017 (Forrester)
- 52% of smartphone owners gather health information on their phones (Pew)
- 183 million unique U.S. Internet users watched more than 37 billion content videos in October 2012 (COMSCORE)
Future dailyRx TV programming will include a dailyRx Minute integrated into every news article published, as well as FDA alerts, special reports and interviews with dailyRx’s network of digital doctors. If you’d like to advertise on dailyRx TV, please contact us at [email protected].