Now live in 1,500 doctors’ waiting rooms, dailyRx TV broadcasts breaking health news for patients and consumers, vetted by physicians and pharmacists. dailyRx TV publishes original segments covering research-based news on a wide range of health topics and conditions including treatments, medications, and healthy living tips. Our patient-centric news translates medical jargon into a simple language the average patient can understand and act upon to make more informed health decisions.
The dailyRx Minute recaps news articles in just under 60 seconds and is embedded into every article published.
dailyRx TV can be easily accessed via any screen with an Internet connection, such as mobile & tablet devices, computers, IP-based TV screens, and through the YouTube network.
dailyRx TV videos are sorted by health condition and syndicated to healthcare professionals in our growing network of affiliates. If you are interested in becoming a dailyRx network affiliate, please contact us at [email protected].
Healthcare Consumers Want Digital Media
- 800+ million unique users visit YouTube each month (Google)
- 20% of YouTube views come from mobile devices (Google)
- 90% of the online population will regularly watch online videos by 2017 (Forrester)
- 52% of smartphone owners gather health information on their phones (Pew)
- 183 million unique U.S. Internet users watched more than 37 billion content videos in October 2012 (COMSCORE)
Future dailyRx TV programming will include special reports and interviews with dailyRx’s network of healthcare professionals. If you’d like to advertise on dailyRx TV, please contact us at [email protected].