Uncovering Truth to Maximize Purpose
The dailyRx News Network is an emerging leader in publishing health news for consumers and patients alike. dailyRx publishes, aggregates, and syndicates doctor-reviewed research-based news and videos regarding health conditions, pharmaceuticals, over-the-counter medicines, and nutraceutical products.
dailyRx publishes its content with a positive voice, unbiased tone, in an easy-to-understand language that compliments the information doctors communicate to patients. dailyRx News is reviewed for efficacy by doctors, pharmacists, and therapists to ensure consumers can understand and trust the published information.
Healthcare providers can now “prescribe” dailyRx news to their patients from social media channels and mobile apps.
dailyRx News aspires to empower both doctors and patients alike to reduce the overall cost of healthcare delivery through improved health management and patient education.
- "Empower patients and healthcare professionals to make more informed decisions."
- dailyRx’s content library includes original news articles, Special Reports, FDA Alerts, clinical trial studies, genetic research breakthroughs, university research, and nutritional trends. With over 2,000 health videos contextually integrated, dailyRx delivers a relevant user experience to each eHealth consumer.
- EFFICACY: dailyRx publishes doctor-reviewed breaking news regarding health conditions, pharmaceutical medications, over-the-counter, and nutraceutical products. dailyRx’s editorial team and healthcare provider advisors eliminate inaccurate research studies.
- TRUST: dailyRx news is published without any commercial bias. Our advertisers have never influenced the content within any news article published.
- SYNDICATION: dailyRx codifies its information (NDC, ASTMA, CPT) enabling healthcare providers to easily “prescribe” relevant information to their patients from their eRx and EMR systems. dailyRx’s Content Management System (CMS) codifies multiple data points and content types, offering the delivery of individualized and relevant health care information. The CMS relates content elements to each other through either simple queries or more complex search heuristics.
- DISTRIBUTION: dailyRx offers free widgets, RSS feeds, eAlerts, and eNewsletters enabling consumers to easily receive a personalized format of the type of information they want.
- VOICE: dailyRx's editorial team views health through a positive lens. We believe each person's health status can improve by adopting proper nutrition, exercise, and behavioral health. We encourage all patients to listen closely to their healthcare provider's suggestions. The combination of maintaining good health, listening to your healthcare provider, and being active in your health care allows you to live life to the fullest.