Alcohol Addiction Health Center

Do you think someone close to you has an alcohol problem? Do you have a problem with drinking? Either way, there's no need to go it alone. You need support right now and the organizations below can lend a hand. Don't worry; they're there to help you. You won't get in trouble or blamed for anything.

National Association for Children of Alcoholics Help for kids who are hurt by a parent's alcohol use.

  • Contact: 1-888-55-4COAS or (1-888-554-2627)


  • Support for teens whose lives have been affected by someone drinking.
  • Contact: 1-888-4AL-ANON or (1-888-425-2666)


  • Help for family and friends of people with drinking problems.
  • Contact: 1-888-4AL-ANON or (1-888-425-2666)

Alcoholics Anonymous

  • Support for anyone who wants to stop drinking.
  • Contact: Find your local organization
  • Contact: 1-800-662-HELP

Rate This Article

Review Date: 
March 13, 2012
Last Updated:
June 30, 2013