Register today to receive your daily dose of health news. Get the latest information delivered to your inbox with our free dailyRx Newsletter!
Connect with the dailyRx social media channels to receive the latest health news and information and to stay up to date on dailyRx promotions!
Stay up to date with the health news that matters most! Choose from a wide selection of dailyRx Headlines™ news feeds and receive the latest headlines directly on your website as soon as news is published.
Explore our wide selection of money-saving coupons for medications and other health-related products.
Save money on your Rx medications with our printable and online medication discount card.
Learn how to reduce your medication costs with discount programs and other valuable savings resources directly from pharmaceutical companies.
It’s important to know the signs of Alzheimer’s disease. If you know the signs, you can get help right away. Some signs of the disease are listed here:
- finding it hard to remember things
- asking the same questions over and over
- having trouble paying bills or solving simple math problems
- getting lost
- losing things or putting them in odd places
- forgetting how to brush your teeth or comb your hair
- being confused about time, people, or places
- forgetting the names of common things, such as a desk, house, or apple
- wandering away from home
Mild cognitive impairment
Some older people have a condition called mild cognitive impairment, or MCI. It can be an early sign of Alzheimer’s. But, not everyone with MCI will develop Alzheimer’s disease. People with MCI can still take care of themselves and do their normal activities.
CI memory problems may include:
- losing things often
- forgetting to go to events or appointments
- having more trouble coming up with words than other people the same age.
If you have MCI, it’s important to see your doctor or specialist every 6 to 12 months.
Ask him or her to check for changes in your memory and thinking.