Register today to receive your daily dose of health news. Get the latest information delivered to your inbox with our free dailyRx Newsletter!
Connect with the dailyRx social media channels to receive the latest health news and information and to stay up to date on dailyRx promotions!
Stay up to date with the health news that matters most! Choose from a wide selection of dailyRx Headlines™ news feeds and receive the latest headlines directly on your website as soon as news is published.
Explore our wide selection of money-saving coupons for medications and other health-related products.
Save money on your Rx medications with our printable and online medication discount card.
Learn how to reduce your medication costs with discount programs and other valuable savings resources directly from pharmaceutical companies.
What are signs of bulimia?
A person with bulimia may be thin, overweight, or have a normal weight. Also, bulimic behavior, such as throwing up, is often done in private because the person with bulimia feels shame or disgust. This makes it hard to know if someone has bulimia. But there are warning signs to look out for:
Someone with bulimia may use extreme measures to lose weight by:
- Using diet pills, or taking pills to urinate or have a bowel movement
- Going to the bathroom all the time after eating (to throw up)
- Exercising a lot, even in bad weather or when hurt or tired
Someone with bulimia may show signs of throwing up, such as:
- Swollen cheeks or jaw area
- Calluses or scrapes on the knuckles (if using fingers to induce vomiting)
- Teeth that look clear
- Broken blood vessels in the eyes