- Take Casodex exactly as prescribed.
- Take Casodex at the same time everyday.
- Your treatment with Casodex should start at the same time as your treatment with the LHRH medicine.
- If you miss a dose do not take an extra dose, take the next dose at your regular time. Do not take 2 doses at the same time.
- Casodex can be taken with or without food.
- If you take too much Casodex, call your healthcare provider or Poison Control Center or go to the nearest hospital emergency room right away.
- Do not stop taking Casodex unless your healthcare provider tells you.
- Your healthcare provider may do blood tests while you take Casodex.
- Your prostate cancer may get worse while taking Casodex in combination with LHRH medicines. Regular monitoring of your prostate cancer with your healthcare provider is important to determine if your disease is worse.