Register today to receive your daily dose of health news. Get the latest information delivered to your inbox with our free dailyRx Newsletter!
Connect with the dailyRx social media channels to receive the latest health news and information and to stay up to date on dailyRx promotions!
Stay up to date with the health news that matters most! Choose from a wide selection of dailyRx Headlines™ news feeds and receive the latest headlines directly on your website as soon as news is published.
Explore our wide selection of money-saving coupons for medications and other health-related products.
Save money on your Rx medications with our printable and online medication discount card.
Learn how to reduce your medication costs with discount programs and other valuable savings resources directly from pharmaceutical companies.
Serious side effects of Chantix may include:
- New or worse mental health problems, which have been reported in some patients.
- New or worse heart or blood vessel (cardiovascular) problems in people who already have cardiovascular problems. Tell your doctor if you have any changes in symptoms during treatment with Chantix. Get emergency medical help right away if you have any of the following symptoms of a heart attack, including:
- chest discomfort (uncomfortable pressure, squeezing, fullness or pain) that lasts more than a few minutes, or that goes away and comes back
- pain or discomfort in one or both arms, back, neck, jaw or stomach
- shortness of breath, sweating, nausea, vomiting, or feeling lightheaded associated with chest discomfort
- The most common side effects of Chantix include:
- sleep problems (trouble sleeping or vivid, unusual, or strange dreams)
Tell your doctor about side effects that bother you or that do not go away.
These are not all the side effects of Chantix. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.