Do not take Nexavar if you:
Tell your doctor about all of your health conditions, including if you:
- have any allergies
- have heart problems (including a problem called "congenital long QT syndrome",
- have chest pain
- have bleeding problems
- have high blood pressure
- have kidney problems in addition to kidney cancer
- have liver problems in addition to liver cancer
- are pregnant or planning to become pregnant.
- are breastfeeding or planning to breastfeed. It is not known if Nexavar passes into your breast milk. You and your doctor should decide if you will take Nexavar or breast-feed. You should not do both.
Tell your doctor about all the medicines you take, including prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins and herbal supplements. Nexavar and certain other medicines can interact with each other and cause serious side effects. Especially, tell your doctor if you take warfarin (Coumadin).
Know the medicines you take. Keep a list of your medicines and show it to your doctor and pharmacist when you get a new medicine. Do not take other medicines with Nexavar until you have talked with your doctor.