Pradaxa can cause serious side effects.
- See "Drug Precautions"
- Allergic Reactions. In some people, Pradaxa can cause symptoms of an allergic reaction, including hives, rash, and itching. Tell your doctor or get medical help right away if you get any of the following symptoms of a serious allergic reaction with Pradaxa:
- chest pain or chest tightness
- swelling of your face or tongue
- trouble breathing or wheezing
- feeling dizzy or faint
Common side effects of Pradaxa include:
- indigestion, upset stomach, or burning
- stomach pain
Tell your doctor if you have any side effect that bothers you or that does not go away.
These are not all of the possible side effects of Pradaxa. For more information, ask your doctor or pharmacist.