Register today to receive your daily dose of health news. Get the latest information delivered to your inbox with our free dailyRx Newsletter!
Connect with the dailyRx social media channels to receive the latest health news and information and to stay up to date on dailyRx promotions!
Stay up to date with the health news that matters most! Choose from a wide selection of dailyRx Headlines™ news feeds and receive the latest headlines directly on your website as soon as news is published.
Explore our wide selection of money-saving coupons for medications and other health-related products.
Save money on your Rx medications with our printable and online medication discount card.
Learn how to reduce your medication costs with discount programs and other valuable savings resources directly from pharmaceutical companies.
There are seven characteristics to behavior modification therapy, they are:
- There is a strong emphasis on defining problems in terms of behavior that can be measured in some way.
- The treatment techniques are ways of altering an individual's current environment to help that individual function more fully.
- The methods and rationales can be described precisely.
- The techniques are often applied in everyday life.
- The techniques are based largely on principles of learning - specifically operant conditioning and respondent conditioning.
- There is a strong emphasis on scientific demonstration that a particular technique was responsible for a particular behavior change.
- There is a strong emphasis on accountability for everyone involved in a behavior modification therapy program.behavior modification therapy