Content Licensing – Health & Wellness
In promoting patient education and awareness, dailyRx, Inc. has created thousands of videos available for licensing. Our Health & Wellness Library (HWL) is broken down into many categories such as:
- Crohn’s Disease
- Infectious Diseases
- Sexual Health
- Sleep Disorders
- Women’s Health Issues
- Many others with further subcategorization
Example of an interview around Food Allergies in infants.
Conducted at Baylor Scott White Health in Round Rock Texas!
An example of a DYK (Did You Know) segment.
We license this content on a monthly basis and each package is customized to meet the needs of our clients.
More information on licensing and pricing our HWL is available by contacting us.
Content Licensing – Content as a Service
dailyRx assists health care professionals, business in the health care industry and syndicates with the necessary tools to furtherpatient education and awareness.
- Provide video content on a monthly basis for you to disseminate to your clients
- A mixture of new and static content from our Health & Wellness Library (HWL)
Health Care Professional
- Universities and Hospitals looking to take written content and digitize it in video format, or showcase your facility and/or services on your close-circuit TVs or patient room televisions.
- Health care professionals (HCP) looking to gain more patients, promote health and wellness or perhaps themselves through video content
- Licensing our Health & Wellness Library (HWL) with over 4,000 videos that may be shown internally to your patients or showcased on your website
Your business can advertise and be featured on our YouTube and Face Book channels as an additional service offering.
Business in the health care industry
- Gaining exposure to new audiences and looking at ways to increase other’s awareness of your company
- Promoting yourself
- Cross-selling to your clients
If you are interested in learning more about how dailyRx can help you with Content-as-a-Service Contact us for further information.