It can be indeed annoying to travel with heavy baggage and carry your luggage when you arrive in a city with the mindset to explore and holiday. London welcomes about twenty million visitors every day, and of course, each one of them would need a safe and secure place to store their luggage. At times one ends up with huge bags after shopping and is in no mood to carry those packages.
This is where you can get some expert services to Store luggage in London and keep you hands-free as you take a tour of the city.
Given below are some great tips on how and where to store your luggage in London.
• In your hotel – Most hotels in London have storage areas for the guests who have checked in. One can arrive early and leave their excess baggage with the hotel and focus on their plans in the city.
• In your hostel – While a hostel will have lockers to keep your luggage, you will need to pay for them. So it is a good idea to take advantage of Luggage storage at king’s cross and keep your luggage in safe hands.
• In your Airbnb – It is always better to ask your Airbnb host if they can keep the luggage, as not all Airbnb will have that option. So, ask ahead of time to know if it is possible as there might be still guests in the room.
• In train stations – London train stations do provide a “left luggage” service, such as the Victoria Coach Station, Kings Cross, Paddington, Waterloo, Liverpool Stations, and more. However, one must be aware of the opening hours and the fees.
• In Self Storage Centre – Storage Centre companies can store baggage at a fixed rate or will charge daily or weekly based on your needs and preferences. These are excellent options for long-term storage for travelers who plan to be in the city for quite some time.
• In shopping centers- It is common to see tourists and locals use shopping centers’ storage services to take care of their bags. The charges are per item and based on their size and weight. Thus, it is a great option to make use of while shopping.
• At London Airports – The airports do offer luggage storage services which are available at Terminals, and the charges are hourly. This is a helpful option for those who are in the city for a day and want to explore London without their bags. However, Airport storage services are the more expensive option.
Apart from those options, look for the leading storage services in London with flexible pricing and without getting concerned about the size of the luggage or the number of bags you have. These are known to store every kind of baggage or backpack or trolley, ski equipment, and more.
You can also use Luggage Storage Apps, which are offered by several companies that allow you to drop off your luggage at different locations such as shops, restaurants, and other sites all over London.
As you can see, it is not difficult to store your luggage in London, whether you want those services for the whole day or week or a couple of hours. All you need to be careful about is making the right choices and looking for a reliable and reputed luggage storage service in London. Look for a cheaper, more flexible luggage storage company that carries a long list of satisfied clients and many years of services.
Take advantage of the above tips to know how and where you can store the luggage safely in London and discover a city without worrying about your stuff or carrying heavy bags!