If you’re looking for a way to lose weight and get in shape, then you might want to consider a waist trainer. Waist trainers are great because they help with weight loss by creating heat that helps burn fat and calories while also increasing your metabolism. They also have the added benefit of helping tone your muscles as well.
You’re probably asking yourself if these things are possible. Can one garment do all the good stuff? It can and here’s how:
A waist trainer is a high compression shaping garment worn around your midsection to slim down instantly while giving you an hourglass figure! It supplements fitness goals too because who doesn’t want those amazing curves skimming through their clothes like they were meant for this world?
A waist trainer is made up of a heat-inducing material that makes you sweat more and lose weight with less effort. But, let me be clear here, you’ll still need to incorporate a healthy diet and exercise for this to work best.
So, you may ask, how does a waist trainer help you lose weight?
How A Waist Trainer Helps With Weight Loss
Well, this is what happens when you put on a waist trainer. The trainer generates heat around your midsection, and you start to sweat.
Sweating in itself does not make you lose body fat directly; you lose the water weight you carry around your midsection. However, when you’re doing the right workouts, your waist trainer helps your body to exert more energy and you end up burning fat.
Another way that waist trainers help in weight loss is by controlling your food portions. When you’re wearing a waist trainer, you’ll find that you eat less because your stomach is compressed.
This will help you with portion control, so you don’t overeat. However, you should not starve yourself. Experts advise that you eat smaller nutritious meals 5-6 times a day instead of three large ones.
Follow a healthy diet plan that you can stick with for a long time and ensure that every meal has all the nutrition that your body needs.
When you keep being consistent in your workout, healthy diet, and waist training journey, you will surely see some good results.
Now, that said, remember that not all waist trainers are created equal. So be sure to get high-quality one that will help you in your journey of losing weight.
You can wear a quality waist trainer under any outfit, so nobody will even know you’re wearing it! It’s perfect for anyone who wants to look their best and just needs some extra motivation when it comes to losing weight.
The Best Waist Trainers for Weight Loss
Waist trainers come in different shapes and sizes, depending on your size and what you want to achieve. If your aim is to lose weight, then we recommend wearing latex waist trainers and neoprene waist trainers.
Latex waist trainers
Latex waist trainers are very high-quality because they are made with thick but stretchy material that allows you to move around without restrictions. You can wear latex waist trainers under your clothes as you go through your day.
• Ideal for exercise, work, and/or daily use
• Makes you sweat more so you lose weight faster
• Hold the tummy more firmly to burn accumulated fat
• Very durable making them less likely to sustain damage during vigorous movement.
• Easy to clean (don’t use a washing machine)
• Allows adjustability as you start to lose weight and your waistline slims down.
Neoprene Waist Trainers
Neoprene waist trainers are lightweight and soft and can be worn comfortably during warm weather. You can wear it daily at home or during workouts to get a flat belly, small waist, and a gorgeous hourglass figure.
• Extra-high compression
• Light-weight material which stays smooth under your outfit
• Durable, flexible, and stretchable to allow more flexibility during workouts
• Thermal action around your abdominal area that helps mold and control your waist
• Designed to help you adjust as you start to lose weight and inches off your waistline
• Neoprene is resistant to tearing, weather, heat, and UV rays
What Types of Exercise Can You Do with A Waist Trainer?
The highest quality waist trainers are offered by Femme Shapewear. So now that you know the best waist trainers for weight loss, here are some exercises that you can do with your waist trainer to help you lose weight much faster.
• The High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) is a great way to keep your heart going by doing circuit sets of exercises like sprints, burpees, squats, and others. Throwing in a waist trainer will intensify these workouts and help you burn fat in a short amount of time.
• Cardio: Going for a run, biking, or using a cardio machine while wearing a waist trainer will get you sweating more.
• Strength training: Whether you’re using resistance bands, weights, or your own body weight, throwing in a waist trainer will help boost the intensity of your workout.
• Everyday activities: So maybe you can’t fit in a full workout in your schedule. Wearing a waist trainer while going about your day, doing house chores, walking your dog, or going to the grocery store will still help shed some weight.
However, we don’t recommend doing crunching abdominal exercises with the restrictiveness of a waist trainer.
Femme Shapewear’s Latex and neoprene waist trainers have been proven to be the best when it comes to losing weight. However, remember that your results will depend on how consistent you are with waist training.
To get started on your weight loss journey, get your waist trainers at Femme Shapewear.