A warranty is an important aspect of a product. Every electronic product you buy comes with a warranty period. It serves as an assurance that the manufacturer will take responsibility for the product, in case, anything goes wrong. But you should not forget that a warranty comes with a time limit which means it will expire once the given period is over.
As consumers, we are buying multiple electronics in a year. This makes it impossible to keep track of all the product warranties. Sometimes buyers also lose their warranty cards. In that case, you won’t get the warranty benefits if anything happens to your product. This is why you need Ximple.me to keep track of your product warranties and expiry dates.
Using Ximple Warranty Tracker App To Keep Track Product Warranty
For someone who loves to buy electronics every month, it is not possible to keep track of all the product warranties. In this case, you need Ximple to do it for you.
This app comes with a warranty tracker feature that allows you to store all your warranty details in one single place. Not just that, but it also notifies you when the expiry date of a warranty is near. All you have to do is add the warranty details in the app and it will do the rest.
This is a handy app for anyone who buys multiple electronics in a month or year. With an app like this, you never have to lose your warranty cards again. The good thing is Ximple.me app is available on both iOS and Android devices. The app is free to download which means you don’t have to pay a single penny to use them.
Features of a Ximple Warranty Tracking App
Ximple warranty tracking app comes with a lot of features that make it an ideal option for users.
Here is a brief rundown:
1. It allows you to store all your warranty details in one single platform.
2. It helps you keep track of the things you have bought and the ones you want to buy. All the details are stored in a single place. This makes things convenient for buyers.
3. It offers cloud storage, so you can store all the warranty information in it. Storing all the details in the cloud storage means, you will never lose them even if you lose your phone.
4. It notifies you as a warranty gets over. This feature helps you to keep track of all your warranties.
5. The app is easy to use and features a simple interface.
6. It is available for free and can be used on both ios and android platforms.
With the help of Ximple warranty tracking app, you can stay updated on all your product warranties. It allows you to store all your warranty details in cloud storage. If you are someone who keeps losing their warranty cards, you should use this app. It is available on Google Play and Apple App Store.